Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wake Up!

The following comments were posted on the This is Nottingham website in response to
an article containing criticisms of Nottinghamshire Social Services

my sister and her fella use class a drugs,so i rang the social services.wen they went round,because it all luked ok they closed the case same day,they always say the same,no funds to check em all deanna, nottingham

Im 14 and ive been through hell because of my mum and her boyfriend. me and my dad have been to the social services and the police to try and sort it out, but they have always believed my mum when she said her and her boyfriend never hit me. i really need something sorted out about this, because they are getting away with mental and physical abuse to me. can someone please help?
natalie, nottingham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home